Who is the Filipino composer?
Among the major Philippine contemporary composers are Francisco Santiago, Nicanor Abelardo, Antonio Molina, Col. Antonino Buenaventura, Lucio San Pedro, Alfredo Buenaventura, and Ryan Cayabyab.
Who is the Filipino composer of Danza?
Antonio Molina (composer)
|Born||Antonio Jesús Naguiat MolinaDecember 26, 1894 Quiapo, Manila, Captaincy General of the Philippines|
|Died||January 29, 1980 (aged 85)|
|Occupation||Composer, conductor and music administrator|
Who composed Alikabok?
The original Filipino musical play Alikabok (Dust) is written by Noel Balmaceda with music by National Artist Maestro Ryan Cayabyab.
Who is the composer of seven mansions?
St. Teresa of Ávila, O.C.D. The Interior Castle, or The Mansions, (Spanish: El Castillo Interior or Las Moradas) was written by Teresa of Ávila, the Spanish Carmelite nun and famed mystic, in 1577, as a guide for spiritual development through service and prayer.
Who are the traditional composers?
10 Classical Music Composers to Know
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770–1827) …
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750) …
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756–91) …
- Johannes Brahms (1833–97) …
- Richard Wagner (1813–83) …
- Claude Debussy (1862–1918) …
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840–93) …
- Frédéric Chopin (1810–49)
Who are the prominent Filipino composer?
- Rosalina Abejo (1922-1991)
- Nicanor Abelardo (1893-1934)
- Marcelo Adonay (1848–1928)
- Nilo Alcala (born 1978)
- Ogie Alcasid (born 1967)
- Johnny Alegre (born 1955)
Who is the first Filipino composer?
Jose Maceda is considered the first legitimate Filipino avant-garde composer. He was the first Filipino composer to succeed in liberating Philippine musical expression from the colonial European mould of symphonies, sonatas, and concertos.
Who composed Mutya ng Pasig?
Mutya Ng Pasig/Music composed by