How do I book train tickets in Vietnam?
There are four ways of buying Vietnamese train tickets.
- Online with a reliable travel agency.
- From the official Vietnam Railway website.
- At a train station.
- At a local travel agency.
What are some ways to book train tickets?
How to book a train ticket online: Step by step guide
- You can do online train tickets booking by logging into the IRCTC (a subsidiary of the Indian Railways) website directly or by seeking help from licensed IRCTC agents.
- After that, you have to select the source and destination stations.
- Select your preferred train.
Are trains running in Vietnam?
Train LP5 & LP6 Between Hanoi – Hai Phong also running again.
|Ho Chi Minh To Vinh||1407 Km||BUY TICKET NOW|
|Ho Chi Minh To Dong Hoi||1204 Km||BUY TICKET NOW|
|Ho Chi Minh To Hue||1038 Km||BUY TICKET NOW|
|Ho Chi Minh To Da Nang||935 Km||BUY TICKET NOW|
Does Ho Chi Minh have a subway?
‘Ho Chi Minh City urban railway project’) is a planned rapid transit network that will serve Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
|Ho Chi Minh City Metro|
|Locale||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Transit type||Rapid transit|
|Number of lines||1 (under construction) 7 (planned)|
|Number of stations||14 (under construction)|
Does Hanoi have a subway?
The Hanoi Metro (Vietnamese: Đường sắt đô thị Hà Nội, lit. ‘Hanoi urban railway’) is a rapid transit system in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. It is Vietnam’s first rapid transit system. … The system includes elevated and underground sections.
How do I buy train tickets online?
How can I book train ticket online?
- Visit the Goibibo website/app and go to the IRCTC Trains page.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, select the travel date from the calendar icon and click on the Search button.
- After finding a preferred train, click on check availability and then click on Book Now.
Can I book train ticket without Irctc account?
A: In case you do not want to login into IRCTC website, or simply don’t have an IRCTC account, type in your PNR in the same way when you check the status of your reservation.
Can I buy ticket at train station?
You can purchase tickets in person at any staffed Amtrak station. At most staffed stations, we accept Amtrak gift cards, credit cards, and debit cards with a credit card logo.
How can I go to Vietnam from India by train?
Train, drive, bus
- Take the train from Delhi to Siliguri Jn.
- Drive from Siliguri Jn to Yadong Xian.
- Take the bus from Yadong Xian to Lasa North Suburb Coach Station.
- Take the train from Lhasa to Zhengzhou.
- Take the train from Zhengzhou to Hanoi Gia Lam Station.
Can you travel from Portugal to Vietnam by train?
The longest train ride in the world starts in Portugal and ends in Vietnam. The 11 thousand miles journey takes about 275 hours – equivalent to 12 days – and costs around $2,000. … It will take 2 weeks with up to six days on a train, plus layovers.
Which is better Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Hanoi is ideal for those looking to experience a more traditional lifestyle while Ho Chi Minh City’s urban landscape is best suited for luxury travellers. You can also explore the best of both worlds as domestic flights between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are available on a daily basis.
Is there a train from China to Vietnam?
The international train Beijing – Hanoi is the actually extension of train Nanning – Hanoi. The train number is Z5 from Beijing to Nanning, T8701 from Nanning to Dong Dang and MR2 from Dong Dang to Gia Lam, Hanoi. International train from Beijing to Hanoi runs every Thursday and Sunday.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
11 Things You Shouldn’t Eat or Drink in Vietnam
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one. …
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing. …
- Roadside coffee. …
- Uncooked vegetables. …
- Raw blood pudding. …
- Cold soups. …
- Dog meat. …