AlipayHK is the first digital wallet provides cross-border remittance service to digital wallet with the use of blockchain technology in the Philippines.
Where can you use AlipayHK?
AlipayHK cross-border payment service is now available
Cross-border Service is now accepted in over one million merchants in mainland China, Macau and Japan. Even more, it provides preferential exchange rate and quick reward code. Let us experience this new and intelligent travel payment.
Can I use AlipayHK overseas?
Use is fairly limited outside of Hong Kong and mainland China. You can’t easily send money overseas using Alipay. Fees may apply, especially if you’re using a card to fund your spending.
How can I send money to Alipay Philippines?
How to send money online to Alipay?
- Visit com or download our money transfer app. …
- Choose your receiver’s country and the money amount you wish to send. …
- Choose the payout method. …
- Provide the necessary details of your receiver. …
- Select the purpose of your money transfer. …
- Confirm and pay.
How can I create AlipayHK account in the Philippines?
How to register
- Scan QR Code to download AlipayHK app.
- Select preferred language.
- Click “Create account”
- Enter phone number to receive SMS verification code.
- Enter SMS verification code.
- Create login password (consists of 8-20 characters including numbers and symbols, for logging into your account)
Does Apple Store HK accept Alipay?
Physical Apple Stores now accept Alipay – making it the first third-party payment platform Apple accepts for both online and offline purchases.
What’s the difference between Alipay and AlipayHK?
Unlike the mainland Alipay service, which requires users to submit personal identification information, AlipayHK only requires users to sign up with their mobile number. The wallet can be linked to credit card or bank accounts, or topped up with cash at convenience stores and other locations.
How do I contact AlipayHK?
How can we help you? Customers can contact us at +852 2245 3201 (English Channel: Mon – Sun, 9:00am – 6:00pm) for enquiries, or to share opinion about our products and service.
Does Hong Kong use WeChat Pay?
WeChat Pay HK users can enjoy instant payments at supporting merchants in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Macau via mobile.
How can I cancel my Alipay remittance in the Philippines?
How to cancel an Alipay transaction
- Select the red Cancel key when QR code is on the screen.
- ‘Cancel Transaction’ will display on-screen, press the Enter key to continue.
- Terminal will then proceed to cancel the APM transaction and a receipt will print confirming the cancellation.
How do I add money to my Alipay HK?
Top up AlipayHK™ via Mobile Banking
Step 1: Login to Online Banking -> Click “AlipayHK Accounts” under Mobile Wallets to add AlipayHK™ Account. Login to SC Mobile -> Click “AlipayHK Accounts” in the “Transfer” section, then fill in top up amount and description to proceed.
How can I withdraw money from Alipay Hong Kong?
- Tap “Top Up” at the homepage – “Withdrawal”
- Follow the instructions on the page.
Can I transfer money from Alipay to GCash?
You can now conveniently send money from Alipay HK to GCash! Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary’s complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Can I transfer money from AlipayHK to Alipay?
Transfer to Alipay China
Currently, AlipayHK only supports transfers to AlipayHK accounts, not Alipay China accounts.
How activate WeChat Pay Philippines?
Instead, you must download an app on your phone or computer.
- Create your WeChat Wallet account. Enter your phone number and subsequent verification code, complete your profile and create a password and ID for your account. …
- Add a debit or a credit card. …
- Set up your transfer. …
- Indicate your transfer amount.
How do I use Maybank Alipay?
Register Alipay in Malaysia
- Download the Alipay app.
- Click Sign up, and enter your Malaysian phone number.
- You’ll receive an SMS verification code and you’ll be prompted to enter it.
- Choose the region you’re in – *International *
- Click on the settings gear icon.
- Select Accounts and security, then Real name verification.