To check your Telenor main balance, dial the Telenor Account Balance Check Code *222*2#.
How can I check my Telenor number in Myanmar?
How To Check Telenor Number? To check your own Telenor number, dial *222*4#.
How can I check my remaining data on Telenor?
To check your Telenor net balance, dial the Telenor balance check code *121#. You can also know your Telenor data balance by using the Telenor App.
What is the code of Telenor?
Telenor Number Check
Moreover, you can find the number for free using this method: Dial code: *8888# You will get your Telenor sim number on your mobile screen for free.
How can I buy Telenor package in Myanmar?
Dial *979*2*1*5# and enjoy new voice packs with the most affordable rates to talk telenor to telenor. Telenor Myanmar introduced new price points as voice packs.
How can I check my Telenor SIM number without balance?
Send an empty SMS [icon name=”envelope-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] to 7421. You’ll get an sms from the operator with your sim number.
How can I transfer balance from Telenor to Myanmar?
How to Transfer:
- *122* recipient’s number * Amount # e.g. *122*0979xxxxxxx*1000#
- My Telenor APP-> “Transfer” button on home screen.
How can I check my internet balance?
Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my 4G data balance?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I get free MB on Telenor SIM?
Get free calls and internet for next 60 days by reactivating your Telenor SIM. Call 2222 (charges: Rs. 0.2) or SMS “FREE” to 2222 to get the package and your free bonus will be posted on the same day.
How can check Telenor easy card balance?
How can I check remaining resources?
- Remaining MBs can be checked through *999#
- Remaining Minutes can be checked through *222#
- Remaining SMS can be checked through*111#
- Remaining Balance can be checked through *444#
- Remaining Offer Resources can be checked through *123#
How can I save my balance in Telenor SIM?
Answer: The balance save code for Telenor is *7799#.
What is the internet package of Telenor?
Telenor Weekly Internet Packages
|Package Name||Free MBs||Validity|
|Telenor Weekly Sports Package||2000||7 Days|
|Telenor 4G Weekly Internet Max||30000||7 Days|
|Telenor Weekly 6 to 6 offer||4000||7 Days|
|Telenor Sahulat Mini Offer||100||7 Days|
How can I change my package in Telenor?
How can I change the plan of my prepaid number?
- By calling number 123 (0,03 BGN/call), followed by selecting option 0 and option 4 “Change of plan“;
- By a free SMS to number 125 with text containing the name of the plan;
- By contacting any of our operators from Customer Service Department (0.10 BGN/min).
How can I call Telenor Service Center?
When you dial 1700, you will receive direct instructions that will lead you through the offered menu. After the salute message, by pressing a respective key you can select one of the offered options and very quickly and simply arrive at the desired information.